PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUPPLY AND THE DISCLAIMERS OF PRODUCTS (FOUND ON www.simonrickett.com) THROUGH THIS WEBSITE (THE “TERMS”) (AND ANY DOCUMENTS REFERRED TO IN THESE TERMS) SHALL FORM THE BASIS OF OUR CONTRACTUAL RELATIONSHIP. THE TERMS SET OUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OUR RIGHTS RELATING TO ANY PURCHASE YOU MAKE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE AGREEING TO PLACE AN ORDER AS YOU WILL BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THEM. WE ALSO RECOMMEND THAT YOU PRINT A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND DETAILS OF YOUR ORDER IN CASE YOU NEED TO USE THEM FOR FUTURE REFERENCE OR IN ORDER TO CONTACT US.
- PRE-CONTRACT STATUS AND INFORMATION
- You warrant that your are of legal age to order the products you intend to purchase and are capable of entering into binding legal contracts. We will endeavour to set out any specific legal requirements on the description section of the product.
- You also warrant that you understand the Terms and consequences of placing an order through this website.
- You accept and acknowledge that we cannot guarantee a fault free service whilst you are using this website.
- We confirm that our business details are found on the product download pages of simonrickett.com
1.5 www.simonrickett.com has done its best to ensure that it complies with statute and all other regulations and codes relating to e-commerce and online sales generally (including the disability discrimination act). However, if you feel that these Terms do not comply in any way, please let us know and we will try to address any concerns that you may have.
- CONTRACT FORMATION
- These Terms govern any order placed by you but nothing in these Terms shall affect your statutory rights. simonrickett.com does however exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all other terms and conditions, expressed or implied by statute or otherwise.
- Please note that any order you make through this website is only an offer to buy from us. There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until we either:
- receive payment and send you an email confirming that the products you have ordered will be dispatched; or
- when we actually dispatch the products to you.
At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the products you have ordered without giving any reason. At the moment that we either send you an email confirming that the products will be dispatched or when the products are dispatched, a contract will be made between you and us, and you will be charged for the products, if we have not already done so.
- The contract between us will only be in respect of the products you have ordered and we have dispatched or agreed to dispatch (pursuant to any email confirmation we may send you). Any other products you may have ordered which we have not dispatched or agreed to dispatch will not form part of the contract between us.
- You shall be responsible for the accuracy of your order and any details such as delivery address you provide on the order. Please note that you may be liable for any failure on your part to be accurate which leads to you or us suffering any loss.
- simonrickett.com always endeavors to ensure that the prices payable for the Products that you order are clearly set out on the website. If, by mistake, a product is under-priced, www.simonrickett.com will not be liable to supply that product to you at the stated price subject to you receiving notification prior to dispatch.
- The contract between us is always subject to your rights of cancellation (see below)
- simonrickett.con may change these Terms without notice to you in relation to any future sales and you are recommended to always review the Terms and associated documentation prior to making an order.
- CANCELLATION RIGHTS
As a consumer (if you are unsure as to whether you are a consumer please contact us) you have various rights under law in relation to purchase made through a website.
- Subject to clause 3.2 you may cancel your contract with us for the products any time within 60 (sixty) days beginning on the day after you have received the products from us.
- Certain products cannot be cancelled either because they are perishable goods, newspapers or magazines, audio, video, software (out of sealed packages) or made to your specific requirements and cannot (or difficult to) be resold.
- In order to cancel the contract between us for the products ordered:
- Please contact us in writing before the 60 working days (described above) expires. The contact details are: email@example.com
- Please return the product(s) to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them. Please note that you are under a legal obligation to ensure you look after the products whilst they are in your care. In certain circumstances we may choose to pursue you for compensation if you do not look after the products and return them to us in the same condition. We will act reasonably, justify any costs and act in good faith with you in doing so.
- Please note that you will be responsible for the costs and any risk relating to any returned products. If we do not receive the products back from you we may arrange for collection of the product from you at your cost. Such cost may be significantly higher than if you were to return them to us.
- Please do not unpack the products if you have cancelled the products after we have dispatched them and before you have received them.
- When we receive your notice of cancellation of your contract for any product(s), we will refund the price paid by you for that item (including any costs of sending the products to you, but not the costs of you returning them) or if you choose we can repair (if the product is defective) the product or supply you with a replacement product.
- Subject to compliance with clause 3.3 all refunds or re-credits for payments made by you or debited from your credit/debit card will be made as soon as possible but no later than 30 days.
- Please note that you can cancel or change any orders which we have yet to dispatch. Please contact us as soon as possible on: simonrickett.com
- Defective products will be examined on return and if we believe the product is naturally defective we will offer you a full refund (including the costs of delivery and your reasonable costs to return) or at your option we can replace the product.
- THE PRODUCTS
- Drawings, descriptions and specifications of the products on the website are intended to give you approximate idea and description of the products.
- BY PURCHASING ANY PRODUCTS FROM simonrickett.com YOU AGREE AND ACCEPT ALL TERMS OUTLINED IN THE DISCLAIMERS. YOU MUST READ THE DISCALIMERS IN FULL BEFORE PURCHASING AND DO NOT PURCHASE THE PRODUCTS IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THEM.
- We will endeavour to ensure that the images and information on the website are accurate at all times. However, simonrickett.com cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure information and images relating to the products are accurate and carry out any amendments and correct errors as soon as we are aware of the same.
- If for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular product, simonrickett.com will not be liable to you except to ensure that you are not charged for that product.
- MAKING PAYMENT
- Before making payment, please ensure you check the price. The price for each product will be as shown at the date the order is received unless there is an obvious error on our part. The website will also set out details of any applicable VAT, delivery and other taxes (if applicable).
- Please note that if we offer delivery to outside the UK, any duties, levies or taxes (import or otherwise) will be your liability and you should factor this in. We cannot advise as to what those duties, levies or taxes may be and we suggest you check with the relevant authority about such duties, levies or taxes.
- Please always factor in delivery costs (if any), before agreeing to purchase any products.
- Once you have factored all pricing issues in and you are happy to purchase you will need to make payment in accordance with our payment policies and requirements.
- You can pay for the products and delivery charges (if any) by the methods stipulated on the website at the time you place your order.
- You will own the products once payment has been made and we have dispatched the product(s) to you.
- Details relating to receipts, order confirmation will be as set out on the website and via email, but we would recommend you print or copy any relevant transaction pages in case there is a problem with any of the order documentation.
- DELIVERY OF PRODUCT(S)
- We or our delivery contractors will fulfill your order by delivery of the products in accordance with any dates agreed with you or emailed to you.
- If no delivery date has been specified unless there is an obvious or exceptional reason, the date of delivery will normally be within 30 days from the date of confirmation of your purchase. However, simonrickett.com will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of any such delay. We will liaise with you on delivery and keep you informed about any delays and what we are doing to rectify any problems.
- Once the product(s) have been delivered to you, the risk of damage or loss is upon you and you should take due care especially in circumstances where you may have to return such product(s). Before using the products you agree to all Disclaimers as they form part of this contract.
- We will let you know as soon as possible if we cannot deliver to the address / email address requested or your address / email address. In such circumstances we will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit/debit card.
- If delivery fails, you must contact us immediately to re-arrange the delivery date, time and place.
7.1 Products purchased through this website should be of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for the purpose for which the product and products of the type are commonly used and supplied for and should reasonably correspond to the description given.
7.2 The Disclaimers set out, what you can and cannot rely on when using the products
7.3 Please contact, (preferably by email at firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible if you have any complaints about the product(s).
7.4 The above warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
7.5 Unless not permitted by law, www.simonrickett.com will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including but not limited to loss of profits and goodwill) however such loss, damage or expense may arise and whether you inform us or not before the loss is incurred or whether such losses are foreseeable or not.
- VARIATION OF TERMS
- simonrickett.com is entitled to change the Terms and will do so from time to time in order to ensure compliance with the law and in respect of changes to the products or services www.simonrickett.com may provide.
- The Terms that are applicable to you will be those terms which were in force at the time you made your purchase.
- In any dispute simonrickett.com will refer and rely on the Terms and any associated documentation including the DISCLAMIERS
- APPLICABLE LAW, JURISDICTION AND WEBSITE TERRITORY
9.1 These Terms will be subject to English law, and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.
9.2 Any dispute or claim made by you in relation to products purchased from this website and a contract formed with www.simonrickett.com shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts of England and Wales.